Friday 6 January 2012

Fiction The Secret Diary Of Paris Peacock The Most Popular Girl At Monash Uni

Chapter One. Hi My Name Is Paris Peacock

Hi my name is Paris Peacock and I’m the most popular girl at Noble Park High School and Monash Uni. The most popular girl at Monash Uni used to be a girl called Cordelia. Cordelia was a year older than me so she was her sophomore when I started. Cordelia had heard all about me because I was the most popular girl at Noble Park High School so when I started she confronted me. She said that even tho’ she was only in her sophomore year she was more popular than any other girl in the school. She was surrounded by all the best looking and most popular boys and girls and she told me that I had better join her clique and not even think about starting my own clique. So I dropped my panties and lifted my skirt and said who wants to eat my pussy and lick my arse? All the boys and girls lifted their hands and said me, me, me even Cordelia. So I said all the boys can get in line and lick my arse (because boys don’t know how to eat pussy) and all the girls can get in line and eat my pussy. After that Cordelia wasn’t the most popular girl at Monash Uni. I was.



Chapter 2 Brad Shit

My mummy Porsha Peacock (all the girls in the Peacock family had names starting with p like Pixie and Priscilla and Penny for example) bought me a Porsche for my 17th birthday. When I asked her where the keys were she said I would have to wait until my 18th birthday for the keys because in Australia people weren’t allowed to drive until they were 18, so I said what if I had my own chauffeur. Mummy laughed and said if I could find a chauffeur she would give me the keys, so I went on the interweb and googled  celebrity lookalikes that like teenage schoolgirls. Anyway I found a website that had what I was looking for and I met a Brad Pitt lookalike that I called Brad Shit. Brad Shit agreed to be my chauffeur after I showed him some nude photos of myself. I also decided to make him my personal arse licker and take him parties and stuff. Brad Shit was my first real slave (the one’s I had in the past were just casual slaves that I met at parties and school) but he wasn’t my last.

My daddy (who wasn’t married to mummy, he was just some guy that she meet at a rave. I’m very proud of the fact that I was conceived at a rave) bought me a pair of thigh high leather boots for my 17th birthday so I had to go on the interweb and the celebrity lookalike website to find my own personal boot lickers. I found two guys, one who looked like Val Kilmer and one who looked like George Clooney and then I rang daddy and told him what had done. Batman and Batman said daddy? Batman and Batman I said in reply. So now I had Brad Shit my chauffeur and personal arse licker and Batman and Batman my personal boot lickers to go to parties with. I made Batman and Batman wear Batman costumes but not the masks because I wanted everyone at the parties to see how good looking they were and how much they looked like Val Kilmer and George Clooney plus I made Brad Shit dress up like a chauffeur. No wonder I’m the most popular girl at Noble Park High School.
Chapter 3 Paris Says

Paris says she's no 1 and Cordelia's no 2 so she's pee pee and Cordelia's poo poo

Chapter 4 Cordelia Dyes Her Hair Blonde

Despite my name I’m a brunette and so is Cordelia but one day Cordelia decided to dye her hair blonde. When I saw what she did I said oh my god Cordelia what have you done? And she say’s I’ve dyed my hair blonde, haven’t you heard Paris, blondes have more fun. So I said but blondes are dumb and if you die your hair blonde your brain cells become stupid. So Cordelia say’s oh well I’ll just dye it back and I say you can’t just dye it back you have to shave it all of and let it grow back naturally. So Cordelia shaves her hair bald but she still looks pretty. Like the girl in Star Trek The Motion Picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment