Sunday 8 January 2012

Fiction Midnight At The Hip Hop Club

In which our hero Lord Conan Arthur  Royal  is at the local Hip Hop club looking for a fight.
It’s at the Hip Hop Club and I’m there looking for a fight. I’ve been there for 4 hours now drinking pints of Guinness, smoking Cuban Cigars and reading about my ancestor Conan the Barbarian and I’m the only white chap there but still no one has came up to me to challenge me. Suddenly a giant Negro about 7 feet tall and weighing about 300 pounds enters the club and walks straight towards me. I say hello and ask him if his day has been smashing or just jolly good and he says I’m going to beat the living shit out of you NIGGER, then I say the dickens you will and I proceed to give him a right royal thrashing, then I tell him how much fun I had having sex with his mother as I continue to beat the snot out of him. Finally when the fight is over I spit in his face and tell him my parents didn’t name me Conan for nothing NIGGER. Then I walk up to the bar and buy another pint of Guinness and I go back to my table and light up another Cuban cigar, I close my eyes momentarily and when I open them my fly is undone and there are 3 negro girls 2 of them are sitting on my knees and the other one is sitting on my penis and I thank Crom that I always wear a condom on my penis ( you know just in case) anyway the girl sitting on my penis is doing some wild negro dance while the other 2 girls slap her arse and say I want a turn, I want a turn and I think to myself I haven’t had this much fun since I sold the Brooklyn Bridge to a bunch of Cubans in exchange for a truckload of Cuban cigars.

No comments:

Post a Comment